As if it isn’t hard enough attempting to shop for a man, many of us know at least one guy in our lives who is already in possession of every last tool, gizmo, and gadget that has been invented over the years. Whether it be a friend, boyfriend, dad, grandpa, or brother, this inevitably makes Christmas shopping for this person quite arduous. Never fear, because my holiday gift guide for the man that already has everything is here (Aw, I’m a poet and I didn’t know it). While perusing the web, I found some of the weirdest, wackiest, most unique gifts to purchase for the valuable men in your life this holiday season.
1. Game of Phones – it’s like Game of Thrones, but better.
2. Bucket Boss Mug Boss Desk Organizer – especially handy for the highly organized male.
3. Caffeinated Shaving Cream & Aftershave – coffee + shaving supplies = essentials.
4. Stainless Steel Moonshine Still – making your own moonshine sounds fun & slightly dangerous, but mostly fun.
5. New York Times Custom Birthday Book – a super cool & personal gift for the special nerd in your life.
6. Preston Bag – a bag that keeps your clothing pressed, even while folded. WOAH!
7. Maple Bacon Delux Smoked Coffee – because honestly, what guy doesn’t love bacon?
8. Neighborwoods Map Coasters – I’m not a guy, but I want these.
9. Matte Structuring Fiber – for the ultra-stylish man who loves his hair.